:(

8:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hhf, school been really fun for me but I am totally shocked with this period's result. *cries*
Now I'd rather NOT to talk about it. I want to talk what must I do to "repair" this thing.

  1. CONTROL my online time. I spent most of my free time laying in front of my laptop talking to my online friends, doing the whole webpage stuff, just browsing up, listening to music and playing videos.
  2. Present in ALL classes. It's not like I always skip classes. But that's what I do. When I feel like, NOT in a mood for that class, I go to the library and read/do something else.
  3. Communicate with the teachers. I have to start to build a good communication with my teachers, and ask for extra works if possible.
  4. Do all the homework ON TIME! I sometimes forgets my works and collect it late :(
  5. BE CONSISTENT! I am a pretty focused person, but my problem is, I am not consistent. I easily get bored. I must try to keep consistent.
  6. Pay attention in class. I have to pay MORE attention in class. Sometimes some teachers make me sleepy though :(
  7. STUDY, STUDY, and STUDY! I have to study at home. I HAVE TO
Wish me luck! <3

0 comments: