I'm crazy of this song

3:48 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Boats and Birds

If you be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black, and you show off your light
I live to make you shine
I live to make you shine

You can sky rocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

If you be my boat, I'll be your sea
The depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing, and flowing, and pushed by a breeze
I live to let you free
I live to let you free

You can set sail to the west if you want to
And pass the horizon till I can't even see you
Far from here when the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by

To me it is about loving someone so much that you would do anything to support them, and you just want them to be happy even if it means they are far away from you....and I thought of it in the romantic sense, but after reading what Meredith said it is about, I feel like it could still fit, in the sense that it's a parent who just loves their kid and will do anything to help them out and they really just want them to be happy.

No matter how you interpret it, it's a really sweet song ♥

adamanteve - songmeanings.com

0 comments: