I Just Love Them :)

1:13 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Kate Faye Willing


She is my bestietietiee :D I just loves you and sometimes i think we belong togethers :D I want to move to your place! Ah no no your place sucks, mine too. so lets go somewhere we can wreck everything up! :D

You dont know how much you mean to me, whenever you down, you know that you can lean on me. No matter the situation girl I'm going to hold you down [:

Sharon Febe

YOURE MY BESTEST FRIEND :) Everyday is FUNNY with you. We laugh at almost EVERYthing :)

So I'll call you my best friend
, through the good times and the bad ones, whether I lose or if I win i know one thing that never changes, and that's you as my friend! :)


Panos Neophytou



I just want you to remember that I love you not because youre cute or handsome or blaa blaa . I love your personality and it will never change [: We are going to meet one day and be room mates! I love you

When all hopes is gone, im here.. No matter how far you are, im near.. It makes no difference who you are... Im your angel [:


Tyrone Wertheim



I LOVE YOU <3 We should be together! You rocks my nights. I wants to be with youyouyou ]:

If you'll be my star, i'll be your sky, you can hide underneath me and come out at night, when I turn jet black, and you show off your light, I live to let you shine [:

Harries Auditya Hidayat



My cute cute friend ever <3 style="font-style: italic;">When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you i'll be here forever, said ill always be a friend, took an oath imma stick it out till the end

Sergio Osso



You know youre my bestfriend, and i know that i am your bestfriend, and it will always stay that way. Nothing can ever separate us. and age? FUCK IT theyre just numbers ;)

You were my strength when I was weak, You were my voice when I couldn't speak, You were my eyes when I couldn't see, You saw the best there was in me, Lifted me up when I couldn't reach, You gave me faith 'coz you believed, I'm everything I am Because you loved me



Dimas Valentino


We ROCK and we ROLL [:


Im torn between this life I lead and where I stand :(



Ade


I would wait forever [:

Fall on me, tell me everything you want me to be Forever its you, forever in me, ever the same

Call on me, and ill be there for you, and youll be there for me
Forever with you, forever in me


Ever the same



0 comments: