Ah

9:41 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Why on earth must my laptop charger fucking broke?

Why on earth must i SPENT my allowance that FAST?

Okay okay

so im at school now, its hot as heck, and everybodys so annoying
they dont do anything, just being themselves, but seriously, being themselves, is plain annoying

and the schedule of the day is i must collect my design homework and after that MAYBE my friends and my boyfriend will come to pick me up at school and then go to my house and then after that we going to visit my friend in jail. BUt i dont know f it will ever going to work because its going to rain and all...

well even if they wont pick me up, then i will go alone, because my friend said he wanted to talk to me about something important. i dont know what that is though,

oh yeah i am reminded to this fucking thing

a friend that i thought is a nice person is actually have a nasty ass grossie personality. The bitch hacked my faceboook account, and the bitch just got to wait because it will be
AVENGED SEVENFOLD

so she better prepare herself for that. i even told her boyfriend that ha ha get that bitch

actually, the thing that you guys really got to know about me is that

I HAVE A FUCK YOU ATTITUDE

i dont fucking care if you used to be my fucking bestfriend but then after that you talk shit about me, im not afraid to kick you right in the fucking asshole

ONCE A BITCH FOREVER A BITCH

especially you people GEEZ "HOLY" PEOPLE have a hellfucking mercy on a fucking sinner like me, dammit

You should all go and take a look at your reflection and see, how horribe you really are.

Ah shit i needs to MEDITATE myself. But im OUT OF ALLOWANCE.
I have to find money for Friday night, i (hopefully) am going to see a gigs out of town.
I have to ask for money from the people that borrowed from me... Hmmmm

Ah well. What else to say.
I have a web design competition tomorrow. I have to arrive at around fucking six .M what the hell? does that mean i have to blast off right at 5 am? geez.
AH well hope that everything will go well tomorrow... I really want to come to that gig.

And uhm, ah well if im not going anywhere with my friends and boyfriend today, ill probably just go to olivia's house to watch some dvd with my friend angel.

ah im out

0 comments: