:)

3:37 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay, do you eever get in a point when you feel SO TOTALLY SICK with your boyfriend?

My friend told me that he is cheating on me, and I kinda believe it.
But I'd rather not to talk about it because, HEY, I DO NOT LOVE HIM.

Okay, so I watched this two movies tonight

Santa Buddies

Marley and Me


They are now officially my favorite movies.

Okay some days, I feel like, I don't belong in my house anymore, because, I don't know. It just I feel like, I am, uhm, unwanted..

Ill be gone soon, father dont worry about a thing now.

Soooooooo my band made two new songs, it means there will be 10 songs in our upcoming album...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?

you make blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your web
site is excellent, as smartly as the content material!

My web-site - go to my site